LARS is a professional lighting manufacturer for many demanding industries. We can design the lighting from the very beginning, taking into account the specific technical conditions and the wishes of our customers.
Using our innovative laboratory equipment, we commission lighting research and testing. We then study the approved solutions at every stage of the design process, ensuring that all concepts translate into the desired outcome.
To ensure the quality of our products, we utilise cutting edge equipment, such as the following.
Integrating sphere [Ulbricht sphere]
with a diameter of 200 cm, allowing the measurement of:
- Radiant flux
- Spectral power distribution
- Colorimetric parameters
- Radiation power of large LED lighting fixtures and LED lamps, and other light sources consistent with the recommendations
We provide the results in the form of a report - hardcopy and digital file.
(measurement performed from a distance of 10m) allows us to:
- Determine characteristics of spatial light distribution
- Measure colorimetric uniformity
- Measure radiant flux
- Measure colorimetric parameters and spectral power distribution
- Prepare files needed for "Dialux" software
We provide the results in the form of a report – hardcopy.
We also possess portable luminometers and other mobile measuring equipment.
Despite the complicated names and measurement procedures, we strive to ensure that our partners receive accurate and understandable information about the research and its results.
Whether it's a simple test for compliance with the declared parameters of a light source, or the construction of a completely new solution, we maintain the same diligence.
we are the experts, and our partners are to receive clear and transparent data, which will enable them to make the right business decisions.
EMC Laboratory, ElectroMagnetic Compatibility
LARS offers a test of resistance to electromagnetic interference, which today is an obligatory element in the design of electrical equipment required by the Directive EMC *. This applies to all devices that may cause electrical interference, or which have an impact on the equipment and electrical network. Thanks to cutting-edge laboratory equipment, we help in the construction of secure electronic devices and, consequently, make it easier for manufacturers to introduce and sell them in the European Union market.
Testing we offer include:
- Study of mains harmonic emissions
- Emission test conducted disturbances
- Disturbance radiated emission test
- Electromagnetic field immunity test
Testing we offer include:
In the case of the last two tests, LARS laboratories are able to perform measurements of up to 3GHz.
It is also possible to extend the study to suit your needs. We examine the finished device and we can research individual components or sections.
All studies are presented in the form of reports presenting graphs and measurement points. Of course, apart from indicating possible product defects, our laboratories offer consultations and advice in the field of research.
* EMC Directive explicitly indicates that the responsibility for meeting these standards are on the behalf of hardware manufacturers under threat of financial responsibility. Therefore, it is important to design appropriate devices from the start and point out any defects at an early stage. Early fault detection in prototypes allow for amendments, which are much cheaper than the potential risks of releasing equipment that do not meet European standards.